Wednesday, March 12, 2008

twentieth

Official Google Blog: How Google keeps your information secure

sort of a relief. strange, though, that they have released this information just yesterday, when I created my blog-entry :D. Getting even more paranoid at the moment? Actually, I'll have to read it through much more carefully before saying anything...

To be honest, I don't hink I could've been the only one to think such thoughts. I think that as long as there is thinking human beings living in a somewhat similar social context, the focus of minds can easily be set to same targets. I've seen it happening between my lyrics and other artist's lyrics, too. At least I've been handling similar issues and thinking same things than somebody else. The world is small, and thanks to Google, it gets even smaller :D.

No comments: