Monday, August 11, 2008

(40th) Incredible Jens is alive and kicking

Since it's been awhile that anything has been going on, I figured to at least write somewhat something to here also.
The album is on it's way, at least one song at the time. I have (at the moment) 3 more or less completely composed songs, which I'm about to release first one by one, when the mixing has been done. And when the songs are released and reach teh magic time of 30 to 35 minutes, I'll simply make a whole album out of them and release that one in Jamendo, too. The single songs are going to be released in http://www.equaldreams.com/, with a small price each, just to check the things out. 50 cents per song would not be a bad price, wouldn't it. And in case you (who read this and also might listen to the music) have the real patience, you could be able to download the whole album with something special from Jamendo.

Meanwhile, I'm still playing in the streets with Kimmo and now, Robban, too. The stand-up-bass (I assume there's a correct word for that, but I'm way too lazy to check it right now...) really helps to get a different type of music out from us. Also, from time to time, my background vocaling and singing is improving more or less. And, of course, from time to time it's not improving at all.

And here's something completely different. Unrelated to anything mentioned here ;)

1 comment:

Kimmo said...

Good to see that Jens is still alive and kicking (the bucket).

E